Posted by: Dontrell Gilmore | Post Date: August 6, 2015 | Category: NewsI honestly do not know where to start with this message, so I want to simply thank you and your family for entrusting your home cleaning to our team for as long as you have. This is by far one of the most difficult decisions we have had to make since starting Miracle Cleaning Team in August of 2011 but a decision had to be made nonetheless. We have decided August 2015 will be our last month offering recurring home cleaning maid services. We have made many friendships and honestly we will not be as successful as we are today without your support. Our goal is to always be transparent as a company, so here’s why this decision has been made:
- We tried hiring numerous employees, but we did not feel your home would be cared for as well as Detroy and I would have approved.
- We are working literally 15+ hours a day, which is draining us mentally and physically.
- We don’t anticipate ourselves being able to consistently work as much as we do while keeping our results up to your standards and our standards.
- We both have our first child on the way September 25th (Donnie) and January 18th (Detroy), and we want to have more time to care for our wives and soon to arrive children!
- Lastly, we feel confident we have found our niche cleaning carpet, tile, furniture, and office buildings. We have taken on many tasks over the last four years, and we really feel at home with the abovementioned areas.